21st Century Career Girl

21st Century Career Girl

Thursday, October 11, 2012

50 Shades...

I have just started reading the 50 Shades Triology. It starts of very boring to me, refering to the 50 Shades of Grey book. The thing that kept me reading however was my own curiosity to find out were the character " Anastasia Steele" ends up.

The book took a surprising twist when "Christian Gray" entered the picture. This man at the beginning of the book seemed almost perfect. Every womens dream man... Rich, Educated, refined... but predictable to some extent. When Ana meets Christian for the first time, everybody could see were the story was headed....

The twist came in when the relationship between Anastasia & Christian was made clear.... the NDA, the contract.... the room of pain/pleasure....
It was almost unbelievable.... how could such a perfect man, have such a dark side????

So after I has finished Grey, I moved onto Darker. Still reading. But right from the start as stated previously I can almost predict the end. However women all over the world still seem to be affected by the description of MR Grey. I for one think 50 Shades is over rated no offence to the Author, EL James.

No comments:

Post a Comment